Environmental impact assessment – both in national and international conditions
The purpose of the assessment is to gain objective professional background materials in compliance with national and European legislation on the environmental impact assessment in order to issue the pertaining decisions about the project, which can significantly impact environment.
Our experts can ensure the following in terms of this process:
- elaboration of the announcement about the project’s intent and its documentation according to the relevant directives
- optimization of the course of the EIA process
- background decisions and standpoints and communication with relevant authorities for the assessment of the intent, affected administration authorities and local authorities
- all other activity related with the process
- all other services related with the field of environment in relation to the sources from the EU funds and national and European legislation